Job title: Traffic Barricade Supervisor
Job type: Full-time
The Traffic Barricade Supervisor is a “hands on” position that handles simple to complex traffic control situations necessary to maintain the safe movement of vehicles and pedestrian traffic through event sites.
Summary of essential job functions:
- Creating safe and accurate Traffic Control Plans.
- Set up event traffic areas using the appropriate safety standards.
- Break down and clean traffic areas upon completion of event.
- Communicate with management concerning inventory control and last minute order revisions.
- Provide information to management regarding event location and equipment needs, suggest alternative solutions as needed.
- Resolve any customer service issues quickly and efficiently to maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction.
Job qualifications and skills
- ATSSA Certification (Traffic Control Supervisor Certified)
- Strong understanding of the American Traffic Safety Services Association (ATSSA) commitment and dedication to safety
- Excellent driving record
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs
- Ability to work outdoors in all seasons preferred
Addtional company information
This is a full-time position with a benefits package including medical, dental, vision, PTO, paid holidays and 401(k).
Qualified candidates please submit resume to email@example.com.
PRO EM is a drug and alcohol free workplace
Equal Opportunity Employer