Job title: FLEET SERVICE TECHNICIAN
Job type: Full-time
The Fleet Service Technician will inspect, repair and maintain light, medium, and heavy-duty trucks, trailers and/or related equipment.
This is a multi-level posting. Individuals may be considered for different sales positions depending on their experience and level of expertise.
Summary of essential job functions:
- Perform scheduled preventative maintenance service and inspections.
- Service and / or replace brakes including air brakes.
- Air conditioning system diagnosis and repair.
- Diesel and gas engine diagnosis and repair.
- Manual and automatic diagnosis and repair.
- Electrical Diagnosis and repair.
- Tire repair and / or replacement light, medium and heavy duty.
- Ability to perform accurate failure analysis and troubleshooting to create and execute a repair plan.
- Perform trailer maintenance, DOT annual inspections and inspect/repair many other types of equipment such as golf carts, forklifts and air compressors.
Job qualifications and skills
- 5 years related experience.
- Knowledge and understanding of diesel and gas engines.
- Must have own tools.
- Valid AZ Driver’s License—CDL a plus
- Clean driving record.
- DOT medical certification or ability to obtain within 15 days of hire.
- Flexibility to work after-hour, call-out service.
Addtional company information
This is a full-time position with a benefits package including medical, dental, vision, PTO, paid holidays and 401(k).
Qualified candidates please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
PRO EM is a drug and alcohol free workplace
Equal Opportunity Employer