Job title: CLASS A CDL DRIVER – LOCAL
Job type: Full-time
The CDL Driver will operate water trucks, and/or service and pump porta-johns.
This is a multi-level posting. Individuals may be considered for different sales positions depending on their experience and level of expertise.
Summary of essential job functions:
- Follow DOT rules and regulations and keeping accurate log books and paperwork.
- Maintain a safe driving record and follow all safety rules and regulations.
- Inspect equipment, prior to route, on a routine basis.
- Utilize pumps, hoses and other equipment as needed.
- Ability to drive on access roads and to remote locations.
- Ability to work as a team member with co-workers and other departments.
- Create a positive example in attitude, morale, appearance and work ethics.
Job qualifications and skills
- Class A CDL
- Tanker endorsement or willingness to obtain upon hire
- Clean MVR
- DOT medical certification or ability to obtain upon hire.
- Must meet or exceed the medical standards set by the U.S. Department of transportation
Addtional company information
This is a full-time position with a benefits package including medical, dental, vision, PTO, paid holidays and 401(k).
Qualified candidates please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
PRO EM is a drug and alcohol free workplace
Equal Opportunity Employer