Job title: Account Executive
Job type: Full-time
PRO EM is seeking high energy, dynamic and competitive professionals with strong business acumen and natural sales instincts to join our business development team at our Phoenix office.
This is a multi-level posting. Individuals may be considered for different sales positions depending on their experience and level of expertise.
Summary of essential job functions:
- Establish new accounts by conducting cold calls, approaching prospective customers through face-to-face interaction; respond to qualified referrals, and follow-up to build/expand the sales territory.
- Establish rapport with potential customers through effective communication and product knowledge to generate opportunities for revenue growth.
- Contact clients to ensure ongoing satisfaction, increase sales through cross-selling, up-selling and add-on sales.
- Highlight product features and benefits, quote prices, discuss payment terms, and prepare sales order forms and reports.
- Meet personal and company goals while working efficiently with other members of the organization.
- Remain current on product knowledge and consumer preferences, and stay abreast of competitors and market conditions.
- Resolve issues with customers that result in positive feedback and improves business relationships.
Job qualifications and skills
- Love to travel and meet new people
- Outside sales experience, preferably in the Event Management industry.
- Demonstrated history of outstanding professional sales achievements that aligned with corporate goals.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in using personal computer and inventory control software.
Addtional company information
This is a full-time position with a benefits package including medical, dental, vision, PTO, paid holidays and 401(k).
Qualified candidates please submit resume to email@example.com.
PRO EM is a drug and alcohol free workplace
Equal Opportunity Employer